Tuesday 29 May 2012

Fantasy

Back to daydreaming now. And blogging. Just me and my thoughts on this blog. And I'm gonna blog a hell lot more on this one. This blog means a lot to me. I have been daydreaming a lot, even though I had a lot of work to do it didn't stop me. Nothing usually does. I daydream to sleep at night when I cant sleep. That's getting rare now, I watch TV now, so I don't really daydream that much before bed. The car journeys help quite a lot. Especially the music, its getting more inspirational, and a new CD for my car, just made me happier. Tomorrow I'm getting my laptop back so its going to start getting better now. Gonna clean the laptop to make it faster then I'll be good. I'm excited to back to my old ways tomorrow now. I can't wait. 

1 comment:

  1. I write my thoughts and what not into my blog just like you!
    I like the way you write.
    I'm following now.

    Please check out mine! thanks! :D
    firebeneathmyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete