Sunday 29 January 2012

Football Matches

Today has consisted a lot of football. I was looking forward to the Sunderland match and then after was dying to go on fifa. There was no time for daydreaming. I was focusing on the match to much. But I know tonight I will be back in my fantasy world doing what I do best. But, its going to be early as I've got to get up at 7 for uni. That's the one thing I hate. I usually rush things and end up doing something stupid which I will probably regret. So since the Internet is working I will plan ahead so I won't have to make any mistakes. Whereas tomorrow I'll probably get bored in my lecture and I will end up daydreaming. That's just typical me really. 9-6 tomorrow... somehow I am not really looking forward to it. But I will look forward to tomorrow night, again, in my fantasy world. Because tomorrow is just another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment