Saturday 28 January 2012

Working 9 til Half 6

Instead of working til 9 til 5 like a normal day, I worked til half 6, and on a Saturday. Shows how much dedication I had today. There was no time for daydreaming, I had to be fully focused on getting stock out and serving customers. So at the end of the day I can't wait to get home and be in my fantasy world. So after tea later, going back to my room, door closed, music loud and on my sofabed. Just like old times. 

I will probably be listening to the lostprophets tonight. The Song, For he's a jolly good felon, is just my song for when I am in my fantasy world. 

We take to get along,
we’re holding on, we’re holding on,
and all these estates we’re on,
everyone‘s singing!


My favourite part of the song. I sing along to it everytime. And then it goes on to my next part. 

all the police are wrong,
so we’re still singing.
7 days a week, patrolling all these streets.
I try to stop, but I can’t help it.
I know you call me weak, my future is oblique.
I take to get along, cause I still need it. 
 

Oh the irony for my occasion. The police are wrong, while in my world thinking I can be above the law if I want to be. Then I snap into reality later and laugh about it. And then 7 days a week partrolling the streets. That part quite true. Now I am back to my old ways again, wake up, uni - or work - home, family time, eat, fantasy life, then sleep. The cycle goes on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment