Thursday 6 January 2011

All My Life

All my life I've been searching for somethin'
Somethin' never comes, never leads to nuthin'
Nothin' satisfies, but I'm gettin' close
Closer to the prize at the end of the rope

All night long I dream of the day
When it comes around, and it's takin'away
Leaves me with the feelin' that I fear the most 
Feel it come to life when I see your ghost



This song just helps me daydream. I feel like the lyrics mean something, something precious to life. Just daydreaming my life away. And yet I don't really seem to care. Should I? I don't think I'll ever know.I don't know if I wanna know either. All I know is that today was a good day. Most of essay done now. Things are going great. Late at night now. Bed soon. And all night long I'm gonna be dreaming of the next day. I seem to do that sometimes. Don't know why. It's just weird. Life's weird anyway. One day I'm gonna find out the meaning of life, and I know it. I feel like this is enough now. I'll recap tomorrow. 


But I'm gettin' close closer to the prize at the end of the rope

No comments:

Post a Comment