Sunday 9 January 2011

Maladaptive Daydreaming

Maladaptive daydreaming has its ups and downs. It can give you creativity, help you see issues from different angles and can help us act quick. It helped me with all of them things. But then the cons, which are not very nice. Stress, lack of concentration, clumsy, hard to keep a relationship with someone and difficulty to complete tasks. I again do all of these. I can't help myself. It really does make me think about life. Are we here for a reason? Am I here for a reason? There are many questions in life which will be unanswered. We cant help but daydream excessively. I am addicted to it. Fact. I create all different scenarios which lands me in all different situations. And I make myself live it inside of my head. Because it makes me feel better. 


The real question is, why do we daydream? And the answer is, to escape reality. We all do it. Every single one of us. But to daydream excessively is not normal. But then, what is normal? I don't know what normal is. It's personal opinion. Everything these days is personal opinion. Nothing is ever a fact any more, life is all opinion based. Or is it? Here's me typing all this and not knowing if anyone is reading it. I do it to express my feelings. Because it makes me feel better. I guess we all do it these days. And yet, I am daydreaming my life away with no one to help me. 


I guess in order to try and stop daydreaming is to find, and kill the source of it. I would kill it, but I can't do that. The source to my daydreaming is a person. The source to my daydreaming is a relative of mine. I think it's quite sad really. The amount of things I have done for them, and they have done nothing to repay me. It's gone on for years now. I do wish they would move out. I even daydream what life would be like without them. It would be great. I do want to move out next year. But... I would be moving away from all my memories and daydreaming. I don't know if I could do it. It would be to hard. Life can be hard or easy. It can be however we can take it. Well, now I guess it's back to daydreaming now, it's the thing I can do which makes me happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment