Sunday 16 January 2011

Streets Of Nowhere

These city lies,
The bullshit smiles,
The inside jokes and the changing style.

But when I'm here,
I leave behind,
What I don't need
'Cause everytime I walk these streets I know they're mine.


The lyrics are all true. This song is on non stop now. It's so catchy and so true. I leave everything back in reality and the streets I walk on are in my head. The streets of nowhere. I feel that it makes a lot of sense. Everything is changing, well not everything, but some things are. I can battle it. I can deal with it. It's all good. Just think positive. Positive is good.

It's just another day,
Living here this way,
Nothing ever troubles me,
And I say, "Lalalaa lalalaala, Lalalaa lalalaala la,
Everything's ok."


My favourite bit of the song. It's just another day... living with the daydream... nothing ever troubles me. And I sing lalalaa lalalalaaaaaaaa. Everything's ok. Cos everything is GREAT! No matter what happens I always pick myself up. I see this as an advantage of being me really. Just turn around. I can do it. All I know is that everything is ok :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment