Saturday 15 January 2011

We're Not Gonna Take It

Oh we're not gonna take it
No, we ain't gonna take it
Oh we're not gonna take it anymore

We've got the right to choose it
There ain't no way we'll lost it
This is our life, this is our song



This song speaks out for us all. I'm really getting into this song now. We have the right to make our own opinions.... Today... was ok. A lot less daydreaming. Didn't really bother me. I came up with different scenarios to fit the scenery. And it worked very well. That's all that mattered. My good deed paid off, and I feel good now. And I'm gonna do another good deed tomorrow. Good deeds for other people make you feel a better person. I now have a plan to read more. It probably won't work but I'll give it a go. And this is all I have to say now. 


We're free!! Yeah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment