Monday 17 January 2011

Can't Catch Tomorrow

A little piece of me grows old
I keep on walking down this road
I've seen a million people change
but I will stay the same
and I know you wanna steal and borrow
and I know you will never catch, you're never gonna catch tomorrow


Yet again I have found some lyrics which mean something. I keep walking down the same roads.... I've seen a million change..... but I'm always gonna stay the same. It's how life goes. It might be like this forever. Doesn't bother me. Thing's are just great now. Plans are to come back late from uni. I liked it today. Gonna take a trip to the hospital later, and literally. Well...... not of course... it's all in my head. It's the way I live. It's probably gonna happen tomorrow as well. Cos I can make it happen. And no one can stop that. It's the way things go round here. Nothing and no one is gonna change. I'm not gonna let it. It's nice like this. Very nice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment