Sunday 2 January 2011

Kick In The Teeth

We live in a cold dark world
With venom in its veins
You can spit in my face but I know I'll be okay
Its on the attack, its a war, its a game
A ball and chain chew my arm off to get away
Don't fight it or deny it
Invite it



This is a very catchy song and I feel that the lyrics are true in every way. Don't let life kick you down, just get up and get on with it. You only live once. And I couldn't stop listening to it today. Today.... was interesting. Arrested and in hospital, twice. Could I help it? Yes. Kind of. Some thing's you can't help in life can you? Well hey, some thing's you've got to fight. Life's exciting on so many levels. And what doesn't make you weaker only makes you stronger. Somet like that, it doesn't really make sense to me. You get stabbed which half kills you and your supposed to get stronger? I really feel like it doesn't make sense. 


That didn't really happen. Of course it didn't. It's all in my fantasy world. I'm still yet to find out why I enjoy being arrested in my world. I don't know. And I don't know if I'll ever find out. Maybe cos I'm scared of getting into trouble? Probably not that, I just made that up. Or it probably doesn't matter. I'm never gonna stop daydreaming, because I like things this way. It's not gonna change. I love it to much. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment