Monday 3 January 2011

Crazy Crazy Nights

Sometimes days are so hard to survive 
A million ways to bury you alive 
The sun goes down like a bad bad dream 
You're wound up tight, gotta let off steam 
They say they can break you again and again 
If life is a radio, turn up to ten 



This is so true. I've been listening to it all day. It made me feel really good, and really happy. I don't know what made me start listening to this, but it's really good. Gotta turn the music up. The louder the better some people say. And yet again, there was a day full of daydreaming. Not much work done. Sat down, typed a few words, didn't make sense, then I turned the music on. Tomorrow means war. Cracking down with the work. It's gotta be done, not leaving thing's til the last minute again. Today wasn't hard, it was fun. Joined a band, didn't get arrested, and ended up in hospital, twice. Fun times. Again. Gonna prepare for more to come. And edge things back to normal. Less times in hospital would be nice, I kinda wanted it to edge that way tonight. It was kinda sad actually. 


The reality of this situation is that I didn't really join a band, I didn't nearly not get arrested and I did not end up in hospital. Twice. I made it up. Cos I felt like it. Note to self, daydream less about being in hospital. I'm kinda getting sick of it. The music thing is getting better now, a lot better. Daydreaming getting a bit out of control, but I can handle it. You've got to face challenges in life anyway. I now leave with this line from this song. 


This is our music, we love it loud. Yeah, and nobody's gonna change me, 'cos that's who I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment