Sunday 26 December 2010

Back In Black

Things are heading on the hill up. And there's no going down. The daydreaming is getting better. I actually did something today. And it felt great! There was no way I was gonna stop. I was on a roll. I'm not gonna stop at all now. I'm getting into my mojo now, and can't see a way of getting out, it's brilliant! Can't go leaving it behind. Sometimes, I'd see it as a problem. Not now. I'm looking on the up. Music is starting to come back now, and playing a big role. It makes me feel happy and more a part of the world now. Nothing down, all on the up. There'll be more tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after. This is how things were, and it's gonna stay this way. I'm not gonna let anything get in the way now. 


I'm on the mend. I'm all better now. No illnesses now. It's all gone. Music all the way. And the fact I was on guitar hero most of the day. That also helped. Get's me back in the mood. I found that people were the problem. We need to work around this problem. I did that well I reckon. Like I said, on the mend and on the up. Today was good. And yet again, I'm tired from doing basically nothing. I know that my mind was active though. Very active. It nearly always is. It's all good. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment