Monday 13 December 2010

I Fought The Law And The Law Won

I had one of those dreams again last night where I was arrested again. It was quite a weird location this time, abandoned house, in the middle of nowhere, and a lot of rocks about. The most weird part of it all was that they made me eat something, so I got a packet of hula hoops from a vending machine. Weird. They beat me and I ended up going somewhere with them. I woke up. 


Today, just another normal long day at uni. No real daydreaming involved. Just back to the normal place and get on with essay time. Fun fun fun. Not. Can't WAIT to get it done tomorrow. Then par-tay Friday and Saturday! The holidays. Now that will be exciting. Very exciting. It's the serious business soon. 


The reality of this situation is..... that this IS the reality of this situation. All of the above did actually, and will, happen. And I'm excited. Well in truly excited. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment