Thursday 9 December 2010

The Fantasy

The fantasy world is a strange and wonderful place. I love it. Living by myself right now and in my flat. I love it. No one here to tell me what to do and where to go. I make my own rules. I love it. Rules aren't made to be broken, that's why I made them. I'll go out and do something wrong, and I'll get away with it. Good times. 


The pirate world....... I've just come from there this morning. Blah..... I loved it there. Oh well.... I can go back whenever I want. Then the other world... hmm... I can't keep up. Good times. I ended up in hospital, twice, today.... bad times. Everything's good now though. Not caring for reality. Does anyone care for reality? 


The reality is everything of the above I've said didn't happen. Bad times. The word, fantasize, comes to mind. No, the real word is daydreaming. Yeah that's more like it. I daydream... and I love it. Yeah that makes more sense. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment