Friday 24 December 2010

Bottom Of The Well

I gotta get out I gotta break free
Ain't gonna live in misery
My minds made up I'm leaving today
Come hell or high water I'm will break these chains
Gonna scratch my way, claw my way,
Dig my way, back to the top
Cause I never say die, I never give in
I never stop giving it all that I got
I'm breaking out of hell

Great song and relevant for these times. I'm fighting it, and I'm gonna end up at the top. Not the bottom. Gotta think positive from now on. Positive. New years resolution. Not to stop daydreaming. Was originally planning for it to be the other way round. But I can't live without daydreaming. It's the only thing that makes me happy. Fact. Songs like these make me feel at my best. I'm in a battle now. And I'm gonna win. In another one of them 'weird' moods again. Or maybe it's cos I'm tired. I can never really tell. 


Gotta look more into the future now. And what I can get out of life. I'm sure there'll be something out there. And hey, it's Christmas tomorrow! It'll be good. It'll be good.... Another new start. I'll make something good out of it. More positive thoughts. Gonna stay this way. This music is making me happy. It's gonna be good :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment