Saturday 11 December 2010

Everything Is Average Nowadays

'Everything is average nowadays, everyone would do it if they can, and everything is going down the pan' it's true. Everything is average, everything is back to normal. Or is it? No doubt I'll probably come up with another crazy scheme. 


My plan today, stay in and do this essay. Sounds like a good plan actually. A very good plan. It's such a good plan I'll try and not go out today. Well..... that's a lie. It's Saturday. I always go out on a Saturday. Least it won't be in the hospital.... touch wood. I just hope my daydreaming won't get the better of me today. Or I WILL do something stupid today. 


The reality of this is.... is that it is true this time. Just swapped the other way round. Yeah I think I might come up with a crazy scheme. Cos I like doing it, I don't know if I'm any good at it like. Oh well, thing's are looking up now :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment