Friday 10 December 2010

Live Or Let Die

I was in a decision tonight. Number 1, get myself killed somehow tonight and live in the Pirate world for two days. Then on Sunday night, I would come back from the dead and everything would go back to normal. Or Number 2, let myself live, and everything was ok. I chose number 2. Wise choice I think . I couldn't have done the first one. I might next week when it's the holidays, it makes more sense. 


No doubt I'll come up with another crazy idea tomorrow. I don't wanna be in hospital again. I already had a week of that the other week. It was a bit crazy. I'll lay off that for a while. I know this weekend I've got to get cracking on with this essay. That's the main priority. Then after that.... party!  


The reality of that situation is that it never happened. It only did in my head. I let my imagination run wild. And I love it. Fun times. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment