Sunday 12 December 2010

I Can Dream

I had that weird dream again. I was back at my Primary school. And I was in the playground. There was the big crowd again. And I was running away again. Then a kick off the ground and I was in the air. I could dream I was someone else. It was amazing. Then people started throwing things at me, and missed. It was quite funny actually. Then I sat on the roof, then a little kid started to climb on the roof. I had to stop him, so I did, and put him on the ground, and then people praised me for it. I felt kinda special. 


Weird dream that was. Now I'm back in the world and not dreaming. Although when I do daydream I can fly. Weird. Everything is weird these days. Just a normal weekend and gonna do some work. And play the guitar, can't forget to do that. 


The reality of this situation is that... it is real. Next week is just gonna be another normal week at Uni. Then... the holidays! I can't wait. Exciting stuff. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment