Monday 27 December 2010

Hell Yeah!

Let's Go! We can't live forever
One note! The louder the better
So Let's Go! We're in this together
Can you hear me?
Hell Yeah! Let's Go!



On a roll!! This is what I was like today. All up and ready for business. It's late at night and I still am right now. Life has just got better :) Was a fun filled day today battling whatever came to me. Back to the way things used to be now. It's better now. A whole load better. I'm happier more than ever now. T'was an unusual day though. Well it wasn't that unusual, I'd say usual. Just arrested and then to hospital. That's all normal. There's nothing unusual about that situation. Apart from the fact I have a bandage on my arm and it hurts. But oh well, I've been in worse pain than this before. I'll live through it and I know I'm gonna live through it. I'll sleep it off, cos I sleep everything off. I now like how things are, and am gonna keep it this way. It makes me happy and its how life goes on.


The reality of this situation is that I was not arrested and did not end up in hospital. It's all in my head. For some strange unknown reason I like to daydream about it. But it makes me happy and that's that. Being this way makes me happier and feel like things are heading on the way back to normal. This is a good thing. A very good thing. I've said it before but I'll say it again, things are now heading up. This is great. Life is great :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment