Tuesday 21 December 2010

Parallel Worlds

I'm stuck in parallel worlds, something supernatural,
It wont let me go,
Its paranormal, and no one else believes me,
I feel so alone again.



I find this song very addictive. And very relevant to today. There are so many worlds I have going on through my head which feel 'supernatural'. I do feel lonely but on the other hand I don't seem to care. I've been in these worlds for so long I now like to be lonely. The word 'introvert' comes into the equation. Today I became so absorbed in my fantasy world I went onto the Sims and started creating my people. I think it's slightly strange and weird, but on the other hand it's what I like doing. I'm a strange person anyway. 


I've never stopped once in the past week and thought about reality. I don't feel the need for it. I'm to absorbed into the fantasy world I don't care for reality any more. I'm pretty sure there's a big group out there who feel the same way. And I want to find this group of people. I still haven't found my people yet. But one day, I will find them, and become one of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment